I hurriedly posted download links on cocoa-dev three days ago. Today I updated the web site.
- This is a bug-fix release, not the faster-loading version I promised earlier (that version will be 0.99).
- Now that the iPhone NDA has been lifted, AppKiDo-for-iPhone is available. It is a separate app with a very slightly different icon. Also, the AppKiDo source code is again available. I don't think it contains anything all that secret, but I wanted to be on the safe side.
- Added nil checks to prevent some of the crashes that were reported in 0.981.
- Some docs weren't showing up — for example, NSIndexPath UIKit Additions and UITextField's delegate methods.
- The "Classes with delegates" quicklist was missing classes that have a delegate property as opposed to an explicit setDelegate: method.
- Fixed the Spaces bug where a new window would be created every time you switch to the space containing AppKiDo.
- Known issue: a few deprecated methods show up in "Delegate Methods" section — for example, [NSData deserializeAlignedBytesLengthAtCursor:].