Yeah, it would have been better to release this in time for folks to use it with Snow Leopard seeds.
- Works with the Xcode 3.2 docs (i.e., Snow Leopard).
- Added NSDate to the "Strings, data, collections" quicklist.
- If you switch to a different app while AppKiDo is loading, you won't get AppKiDo windows popping up in front when it's done loading.
- Changed to look for docs in the right place when the Dev Tools version is 2.5 and the Dev Tools directory is not /Developer.
- Added a popup button in prefs so you can choose between iPhone SDKs if you have more than one installed.
- Fixed bug where links to http: pages (like the sample code links in +stringWithString:) weren't going anywhere.
- Fixed bug causing DOM classes to show up as root classes.
- When you do a search, jumps to the first search result that has the search string as a prefix, if there is one.
- Staggers placement of new windows.
UPDATE: Corrected the link for downloading the source.